Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 140 - Tend to the customers

Dex-chan lover
Again:Hypocrisy. I better see a payoff to this whole "I don't like being treated like a cat" thing.
I thought she just didn't want to be treated like a cat by MC because she likes him as a human, so she wants him to like her back as a human. I think she's fine with other people liking her as a cat, especially when they don't know that she can turn into a human.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she just didn't want to be treated like a cat by MC because she likes him as a human, so she wants him to like her back as a human. I think she's fine with other people liking her as a cat, especially when they don't know that she can turn into a human.
She explicitly said the exact opposite: MC is the exception to this "I hate being treated like a cat" thing. She wants to be thought of as Human by all, but MC is the one guy she likes petting her, and coddling her like a cat. It was the entire basis for the cat cafe conflict.

Dex-chan lover
She explicitly said the exact opposite: MC is the exception to this "I hate being treated like a cat" thing. She wants to be thought of as Human by all, but MC is the one guy she likes petting her, and coddling her like a cat. It was the entire basis for the cat cafe conflict.
I feel like she doesn't mind being treated like a cat, but she wants to be also acknowledged as a human. It kinda reminds me "guy fell in love with a girl for her looks, but she wants him to know (and like) her personality". As for cat cafe, she probably worked there even before she met him. So, should she quit? Dilemma of a striptease girl

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she doesn't mind being treated like a cat, but she wants to be also acknowledged as a human. It kinda reminds me "guy fell in love with a girl for her looks, but she wants him to know (and like) her personality". As for cat cafe, she probably worked there even before she met him. So, should she quit? Dilemma of a striptease girl
If that ends up being the explanation, it would be a retcon.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread