Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 165 - Doggo

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
If shapeshifting cats = bakeneko, i wonder what dog would be, especially since i haven't heard any japanese myths that includes dogs

Dex-chan lover
Incorrect, every cat I know would just sit there staring at the dog like it's an idiot, and if it tries to start anything scratch the fuck outta it :kek:

Double-page supporter
Apartment cats usually get scare of dogs. Cats who live with dogs get a bit annoyed and aggressive with them easily for getting too close. Street cats frequently go for the jugular if a dog dares to get too close, but sometimes street dogs bit a chunk out of street cat's spine.

Me

Dex-chan lover
Incorrect, every cat I know would just sit there staring at the dog like it's an idiot, and if it tries to start anything scratch the fuck outta it :kek:
They sometimes decide to do a pre-emptive starting of things.

And this is why I have had to deal with... umm... retired cats... several times. Invading the neighbor dog's territory and daring her to do something about it is NOT a good survival strategy! Cats are all idiots.

The sudden fear of dogs standing on two without switching forms struck my mind like a wrecking ball.

Who said Yokai have to take human form?
This is how I used to wind up with muddy pawprints on my shoulder when my big dog was younger and her hips worked better.

Users who are viewing this thread