Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 167 - The soul of a 3-year-old child

Dex-chan lover
Now, feed him you bio. Next, wait for him to share his

Supporter
Why is he such a prick about her acting like a cat
He's mostly over the whole act like a cat/act like a human thing, actually - he wasn't acting like a prick with her about the dog, until the way she was clinging to him made him embarrassed and he got a bit snarky. And to be honest, he wasn't being all that much of a prick with her even then.

It's pretty obvious that the more he actually gets to know her the more understanding and accepting he is of her little quirks. He's not quite there yet, but he's clearly on the right path, and it's definitely been helped by Mi-chan actually backing down and just trying to be a friend. They've both got some bad habits to work through, but there's no way you can claim there hasn't been a whole lot of progress.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... what? Does that mean she was always able to turn into a cat since she was born, and spent her days as a cat? Or does it mean she only gained the ability to turn into a human when her human physical age was that of a 6th/7th grader??

Dex-chan lover
I mean... what? Does that mean she was always able to turn into a cat since she was born, and spent her days as a cat? Or does it mean she only gained the ability to turn into a human when her human physical age was that of a 6th/7th grader??
She probably was born in cat form and probably found it easier to use the cat form while growing up, but more importantly she wouldn't be able to pass as human when in human form until she was old enough, and if someone saw human baby behaving like a cat they would freak out and call police or something.

I assume that her clan has a rule that you can only start turning into human regularly after you're mature enough to understand the basics of how human act. Remember when Orange cat tried to start a fight with some guy because "he was looking at me"? Stuff like that would be a big problem for their community.

Users who are viewing this thread