Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 170 - Problem child

It irks me that the subs are clearly made up in places, but not so often that I'd do it all myself. Damn you... looks at credits biscuit!

Dex-chan lover
It’s cute when it’s a cat messing with the toilet paper, when it’s a human it’s just weird

It irks me that the subs are clearly made up in places, but not so often that I'd do it all myself. Damn you... looks at credits biscuit!
comparing the last two chapters to the official raw, biscuits doing an OK job overall. I'd have personally gone with "it's fine, it's slow on weekdays" but that's technically less accurate and probably harder to fit into the space available.

comparing the last two chapters to the official raw, biscuits doing an OK job overall. I'd have personally gone with "it's fine, it's slow on weekdays" but that's technically less accurate and probably harder to fit into the space available.
I'd have gone with something like "It's ok. It was the middle of the week, anyway."

It's certainly not the worst work I've seen lately. But the sheer inconsistency of the TL isn't helping either. Sometimes it's little nitpicks like this, where maybe the exact message wouldn't be practical anyway, and other times, we're outright changing relationship dynamics for no fucking reason at all . Remember when the TL made him say he "Can't live without (Petting) Mii-chan", when "Petting" wasn't even implied? I find that if the line has some implication for the main pair, the TL practically chucks the original message.

If it were always just this, I'd almost feel like an asshole for bringing it up every time. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who keeps a young cat: bloody relatable.
You need to put the toilet paper in so that is dispenses from the bottom of the roll, not the top

What's even worse is that my cats have learned from our dog how to knock over the trash can. The dog died 4 years ago, but they still get into the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread