Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
If you'll recall, the terms of the duel is that the loser is the one who drops her weapon.

Aisha has only had it knocked out of her hands. It hasn't hit the ground yet.
Called it.
(Okay, I admit I read the Light Novel. But the Duel went a bit differently there, if I recall correctly)

Shame about the cancellation. Was wondering why there weren't any further light novel updates.

Dex-chan lover
I love that Nacht is still drinking her coke throughout the fight. Its says a lot when you feel sympathy for the opponent in a match like this. True its basically a pissing contest between the two representatives of the two actually beholden to the wager, but seeing Yuuri constantly countering Aisha's use of higher then the norm magic and what would in the setting be considered top shelf magic items with her quick thinking and determination is a sight to see. The fact that her techniques are able to shock and impress even Nacht is saying something only for it to end up being shown to be useless makes you feel bad for her. She literally pulled off a mid air sunder check, and Jubei's wind slash from the Ninja Scroll movie and series and it just gets countered. Its a fun fight and I'm glad Aisha isn't getting folded but with her haxes and gear she's acquired from her sim...sugar mo... Nacht it feels like she's borderline bullying/trolling her adversary.
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I guess if the LN is cancelled this manga adaptation will end on some sort of rushed or incomplete ending as well like Ore to Kawazu-san did.

Group Leader
Shame about the cancellation. Was wondering why there weren't any further light novel updates.
Does anyone know why the LN was cancelled?
if my meme-ory serves right, the JP publisher prefers manga adaptions and doesn’t care much about novels, or something along these lines... would not have been like this if author published the draft on WN websites like syosetu like almost everybody else...

Dex-chan lover
if my meme-ory serves right, the JP publisher prefers manga adaptions and doesn’t care much about novels, or something along these lines... would not have been like this if author published the draft on WN websites like syosetu like almost everybody else...
sounds like that publisher is a seriously stupid one, i actually find it hard to understand how a publisher can even be that stupid and manage to stay in business.

Dex-chan lover
destroying her shoes? is she out of her mind? in their world those shoes could easy be considered high-end legendary items, and she just so cassually destroys them?

Users who are viewing this thread