Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Married to your classmate

Dex-chan lover
Aight I'm gonna get real fuckin angry on each chap fr cuz EVEN THO ITS JUST AN ONLINE GAME, ONLY LOVERS DO THAT
images

Dex-chan lover
I can’t help but be reminded of the $100 ring in TF2, it’s pointless, no one will notice it, it takes up a slot, and it lets everyone know how much you paid for it. It even sends out a message to everyone online at the time, a message you can change, but still a message regardless. It’s funny, but not $100 funny.

Aggregator gang
woah there wingman, they haven't gotten that close yet, baby steps

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, the timeline is confusing me. I thought they only got "married" very recently, just after which he started watching the already popular idol group, leading to them revealing their identities to each other.

Yet she said they were married, seemingly before her group became popular in a seemingly distant flashback.

Is she just weird or did I miss a timeskip or something.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, MC is literally retarded, she expressed multiple times to you what that online relationship means to her, plus you're the only guy she actually talks to in that school

How has it not sunk in that there's a possibility she actually likes you?? Does she have to hold up a neon sign telling you that she loves you?

Yep, MC is literally retarded, she expressed multiple times to you what that online relationship means to her, plus you're the only guy she actually talks to in that school

How has it not sunk in that there's a possibility she actually likes you?? Does she have to hold up a neon sign telling you that she loves you?
True that. He's just like me tho

Users who are viewing this thread