NEW FIST OF THE NORTH STAR ANIME IN THE WORKS

Double-page supporter
It's not confirmed yet that it will be a remake of the original anime. I hope it won't be an adaptation of one of the spin-off mangas, like the "Raoh gaiden ten no haoh" anime, since they're average at best. I personnaly think it will be a new story, like in the 2000's OAVs named "Shin hokuto no ken". But i would'nt be surprised it's an adaptation of the rei gaiden, or the toki gaiden.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love Hokuto no Ken and I'm very hyped for this new anime, I hope it's remake of the OG anime that cuts the unnecessary fillers.

The new generation of japanese men are in serious need of a good and manly role model like Kenshiro after having so many Kirito's lookalike with trash personalities.

Dex-chan lover
True, it may not be totally confirmed, but it is something! I do hope it's the original story again, and this time all the way to the end. For though HNK had a weird ending, it was to me a good one.

Dex-chan lover
He basically invented one finger, man.
Agreed, in fact the whole world needs to be reminded of Kenshiro, The "Godfather" of Shonen protagonists!

Plus there is this manga where a highschooler practiced all the techniques and trained for the physique of the Fist of the North Star lead TO became a masseuse.

Dex-chan lover
He basically invented one finger, man.

Plus there is this manga where a highschooler practiced all the techniques and trained for the physique of the Fist of the North Star lead TO became a masseuse.
You know, I need to read that manga XD

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, in fact the whole world needs to be reminded of Kenshiro, The "Godfather" of Shonen protagonists!
Yes... the shonuen era with more punches and less of shouting.

Today's shounen's mouths are so big to shouting you can shove it in every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread