NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
Hotaru is such a random character, don't you think ? she's not critically involved with anyone or anything but she's there once in a while practicing.

Also funny thing, we know that eagle jump picks only girls because of Hazuki but this French company is all girls too ? :))) not complaining, I just find it curious

Dex-chan lover
If this were Doki volume 10 and 11 would have already came out officially on the same timeframe they'd have put out these 5 chapters.
Even if it's awkward to read at times, it's still great to have.

Double-page supporter
Err, we don't drink wine with sushi. That'd be a waste of wine, especially with the low quality sushis we have in France. A real French party at job would instead have bread, cheese (not prepared, just served as blocks ready to be cut) and sausages... in addition to the wine because this cliché is true (and good wine is cheap here). :V

Dex-chan lover
Ayo Yagami don’t cheat on Rin with a Frenchie

Tho it looks like aoba’s friend is gonna replace ya anyway

I've always been a bit confused. How is going from a successful japanese gaming company to a french one a step up to improve her skills? As far as I know France isn't known to be a game creation power house with any big name makers. Seems like her going there would be to improve that company and not the other way round. She is already a famous game designers in Japan as is.

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal "France isn't known to be a game creation power house with any big name makers"

Ubisoft, yo.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is just to bring Hotaru back home. Why though?

TL seems a bit off and hard to read in this chapter compared to the others.

Group Leader
@sdh514

According to the TL, this was was "a doozy" to translate. I'll double-check with her and see if we can update the chapter with more fluid English.

Users who are viewing this thread