NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 122

Aggregator gang
they're just going to end up putting everyone in the game, right?

Dex-chan lover
@PinkMage
From a storytelling standpoint, isn't that really bad to put yourself too much inside your work? I mean, would be like those self insert crappy manga...

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Aoba is going back to Hifumi and making her happy, now it's time for Hifumi to start reciprocating. Have more confidence in yourself, girl, that's how Aoba sees you.

Dex-chan lover
Hey I wonder, do you draw those credit pages? they look too fitting to be taken from a random manga o.o/ if so, that's very impressive hahaha

ALSO HIFUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII so cuteeeee!! and look, that's how Aoba sees you, isn't that nice? and also Rin, that's so cute hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Hifumi is def way overdue for a confidence boost. It's been ages since she's been shown as a productive member of the team, I hope her 3D work really blows everybody out of the water. Gambare Hifumin !

Dex-chan lover
I chuckle a bit at Aoba checking if Hifumi is alright just because she express her opinion. It just demonstrate how much of a doormat Hifumi was.

Dex-chan lover
When you thought you will look like bad as lass bozz but you actually look like fluffy goddesss.

Lol Rin knows every inch of kou's body.

Thank you soo much for the update❤😊

Double-page supporter
Putting irl people into video games is very immersion breaking for me, so I fail to see why anyone would want to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Two Hifumi chapters in one volume. A miracle.
Wish we had gotten the Kirara White Mage design though. That's the really kino Hifumi design.

@babydel
In this imaginary world it wouldn't mind because those people being added aren't like famous people. To the rest of the NEW GAME world it's just character a and character b.

It's not like it's a celebrity tie-in

Users who are viewing this thread