NEW GAME! - Vol. 7 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
This has been one of the most satisfying chapters, a lot of character development here!!!

Double-page supporter
Dunno about you guys but I've really enjoyed this arc. Thanks author and thanks doki translations!

Something curious about this manga in the case we are following the japanese releases... Is how much the dodgeball game reminds me of what I saw of Mario Tennis Aces on Youtube... Makes one wonder if to push sales they would add cameos from Peco Characters... Or going full dodgeball RPG Fairies Story spin off...

Although the best route in the end would be Aoba getting her first opportunity as character design after all... Like I'm discussing it like it was a real game... Just to be sure... #MakePECOReal never was a thing in Japan?

I remember seeing that they had some demos for Konosuba games once... Omakes for the release of the most recent novels... or something like this... Pretty looking and all that...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Aggregator gang
So...this is an existing game in the real world. It plays exactly as described here and in other chapters.

It's a late-80's NES game called Super Dodge Ball, and it's hella fun.

Users who are viewing this thread