New to uploading chapter

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm doing wrong as I'm new to uploading chapters on Mangadex.
I have been trying to upload the first chapter of the series "The Supreme Yin and Yang" but it doesn't seem to have been approved.
Any guidance is appreciated, thank you!

Solution
The first chapter upload by your account (per translated language) is subject to approval. The next ones will be instantaneous.

Approval generally takes <2 days. How long exactly depends on how busy the moderators are.

If your upload is still not visible after 2 days, DM one of the moderators on MangaDex Discord, and explain the issue to them personally or via support thread there.
MD@Home
The first chapter upload by your account (per translated language) is subject to approval. The next ones will be instantaneous.

Approval generally takes <2 days. How long exactly depends on how busy the moderators are.

If your upload is still not visible after 2 days, DM one of the moderators on MangaDex Discord, and explain the issue to them personally or via support thread there.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread