Next Door's Chinatsu-chan R - Ch. 6 - Next Door's Chinatsu-chan R 06

Dex-chan lover
Shit, this series is amazing! The art is so hot, and the characters and scenarios are realistic enough to pull you in!

Fed-Kun's army
a new chapter after two years is kinda unexpected... but yay anyway! lets await the next one two years from now as well

Dex-chan lover
wow this is fucking great, the art is genuinely great, and it's real wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Chinatsu is so beautiful. She's not a slut; she's just a healthy and horny woman. I want her to squeeze my penis with all the strength her vagina can muster. Watching her boobs jiggle as she quivers every time I slightly move inside her would be heavenly. Even seeing her boobs glisten from her sweet sweat and the sun's rays would excite me.

The way she squirts is so attractive too. It's so hard and in a way that conveys she feels pleasure. I want us to bounce together as I delight in her chest, butt, and thighs.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Love the whole series, but this chapter's character re-introductions are a little odd. Neither Chinatsu nor nii-chan seems to be a "pervert", and from what we've seen, his sex drive is pretty normal. Chalk it up to cultural differences, I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread