Next Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Equipment Overhaul

Smart, don't think I have witnessed the thought process of a big guy buying a big sword to look tougher before

Isn't his equipments are some sort that is very high leveled or something? Such a waste to unequip them.

Supporter
Im completely lost with where the beggining of this chapter is supposed to connect to

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author didn't know how to fill the first few pages of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I guess he's a guy, after all, not able to resist the urge to take a peek.

@Bramia I don't know, it might be connected to something else we learn later, still it's strange to get that 2 days before flashback start, and then ... pretty much nothing ...

Author probably read a romcom right before writing this chapter.

I would never excuse this bullshit otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
> Annette: "Does it look good one me"
Hell yeah. She really was beautiful on that.
I think the point the raise the pretty meter was her nape...

Dex-chan lover
@thelvaen Well, you're not wrong but... What the hell did those few pages add to this chapter? Imagine being a jap waiting for each release and get shown this silly fanservice, only to have to wait 6 chapters to get there. I'm not against fanservice, but they could've perfectly done it with anette instead to fill the pages

Group Leader
It bothers me a bit that previously there was emphasis put on how his robes are supposedly top class and provide defence or whatever and now he's just swapping them out willy-nilly.

Dex-chan lover
How is going into the wilderness and seeing someone bathing naked, peeping? It’s the F-ing wilderness. The perverts are the ones bathing out there expecting privacy. What absurd and distorted writing/mentality to blame others for seeing you in that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread