Next Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Hanging Out, Naked

Group Leader
@Sekkepu Sorry about that, don't know what happened.
They've been fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

Double-page supporter
"Oh, we shouldn't go to this town or we'll definitely get entangled with trouble? I wonder what we should do... Oh, I know, let's go to this town, I'm sure it's fine. Oh no, we got entangled with trouble, how did this happen?" -MC and the rest of the retard party I guess. (Last part is a wild guess, but still a rather obvious one, if you ask me)

Wait... that barrier is set to run out after 3 days right?... Won't the bandits just get eaten immediately when it runs out if they aren't captured before that? Waiting for prey to starve or tire out is a tactic used by a lot of hunting animals. RIP bandits.

@Murricath
they were put near the road and it doesn't seem like the distance for guards to get there would take more than a day, as long as they informed people to pick them up they should be more than ok

Dex-chan lover
Why don't they just leave the road and travel through wilderness, huh? They originally lived in a forest, fleeing from hunting parties. Are they now so spoiled by the civilization they can't tolerate the thought of walking and camping? It's not like Duke Tru... Wigaro would have built a guarded wall all around his whole dukedom.

It also looks like Marius needs to choose between Annette and the whole group. Dullan and Ben are so jealous he can't become a couple with Annette if those two are still around. Annette would need to set them free somewhere. Maybe the kingdom that employs monsters, if it indeed exists.

Dex-chan lover
> Annettes batching together with MC was because its part of their culture?
I would welcomed next this idea and hear her stories together... hahahahahah....

> Talking with Annette with totally exposed chest and foggy bottom, even I dont know how to answer her straight, in addition of heat from the bath.
Annettes sexiness is distracting....

Double-page supporter
Annette has my ideal boob size. Quite rare in recent manga titles.

boob size in manga currently is rather binary. either flat lolis or tits that weigh more than the girl.
'normal' boob sizes are so rare these days, as manga artists seem to only cater to the extreme fetishes.
i find that it turns me away from quite a lot of potentially good mangas with decent stories.
for me i think 'decent' is the sexiest. giant tits don't make a beatiful person. there has to be a balance.

Dex-chan lover
wait why are they upset that MC was in the bath with Annette? in other chapters its been shown the they (not mc) would wash off in the river naked together.

Dex-chan lover
Their reaction to him in this chapter, accusing him of doing something and playing Linebacker for Annette is stupid and honestly infuriating. Who cares if the two humans in the party, who clearly seem to care about each other, get close. He is obviously not a playboy or an idiot, and he would obviously never hurt her. Author is trying to come up with a reason why two consenting parties can't do anything PG-13, and apparently two over protective poly-morphed animals will be the excuse moving forward. Annoying as hell

Dex-chan lover
At this stage we already know the writer is trash. Most/all of these complaints can be chalked up to that.

Users who are viewing this thread