Next Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Chance Meeting

Supporter
Putting their introduction in chapter 18 was completely pointless, I guess the author had to boost his reader numbers by throwing some fanservice earlier.

Contributor
I mean did she really need to put on clothes? She barely wears much in the first place 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. Who in the world are you? This world? That world? Another world? Who am I? Which world am I in?

Now we are back to the prequel. So that's why the scanlators decided to uphold the translations.
Just a wild guess.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so now it's happening. Wasn't this place supposed to be very strict on letting people in/out? How did he get out? Also, it really only has been two days? wat

I don't know anymore. I should stop questioning things.

Dex-chan lover
After the weed referencing mess, this is really a nice chapter to cap off the upload set.
Love the princess' cheeky grin, and the maids giving different degrees of disdainful looks.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should do smeagols and answer: "Peeper."

Btw, if I paid for a night in a hotel, and a window, one which is obviously meant to be opened, broke down, dropping off the hinges, I most certainly wouldn't offer the hotel money for the damage. If anything, I'd expect the hotel to apologise, and I wouldn't mind them offering me a drink ticket or something. If I was going to stay longer, naturally I'd assume they will fix the thing or get me a new room immediately.

Aggregator gang
@chilzhul they might have left him out because he went out solo with 3 of companions staying and to top it off he's doing it completely to do a herb gathering quest only. It's not out of the question they let him out considering they have about 3 hostages imo.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he wanted the fanservice in the color pages, but having six full chapters of interim is fucking ridiculous. Imagine reading these monthly.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Yes the reason it is expected in the current society for retribution to be taken from the shopkeeper is that our society has certain regulations and systems in place to prevent such a thing from happening including preventing hotels from operating without certain backing. I mean they probably don't have food regulations nor regulations to prevent Company Towns. Company towns where they pay people in company currency was banned in the us due to it pretty much being considered a form of slavery, due to people being unable to leave the towns since their life savings would be considered the same as monopoly money anywhere outside the town.

Users who are viewing this thread