Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Be advised, as someone who was masochist enough to read the other works by this artist that aren't available here, I can say that they can seriously go to dark places.

I expect this manga to delve into fully depicted rape (Ch1 was nothing), extreme gore / twisted violence, and exceptionally dark characters, much worse to what we've seen so far, at the bare minimum. If the girl says, "I can kill a baby," this mangaka is the type who would have no issue portraying such an act in a full double-page spread.
I've even seen comments in Japanese of people wondering if the mangaka is right in the head, lol.

I'll probably wait til this ends, so I can read it all at once, but just wanted to leave this here.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda have liiitle hope dat he actually assassin talented. just like nagisa from koro-sensei :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Be advised, as someone who was masochist enough to read the other works by this artist that aren't available here, I can say that they can seriously go to dark places.

I'll probably wait til this ends, so I can read it all at once, but just wanted to leave this here.
Yeah, I've stumbled across some of his other works, that won't be found here, and couldn't get far into them, he goes to some REALLY dark places, so this one is definitely not for the soft hearted, which is to say I'm definitely skipping it, but I recognized the art style from the cover and was curious if it was who I thought it was, and yeah, definitely something wrong with this guy, lol.

Reactions: le3
Power Uploader
So, fair warning to all here: murder and gore and shit I'm cool with, but if this gets any rapier, I might be out. We'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
we either get the most badass action that we might see in this manga or full on traumatizing plot

edit : It looks like one of the replies is right, the author had another manga that is finished called "Eimugai"
from what I've read in the raw chp 1 (it has grapes and SA) and kinda have a similar plot such as the underworld/crime world

Last edited:
Supporter
If Ao doesn't have a twist ill prob drop the series, his artificial reactions to everything and easy acceptance can only be justified by either him being an assassin/spy or being just messed up in the head period
If he's just a romcom MC in a edgy manga (tho i like the "joke") it makes the characters less interesting

Dex-chan lover
Time to train with wife
requiem-for-the-phantom-phantom-requiem-for-the-phantom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread