Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite

Dex-chan lover
Just finished mow down the raw novel,
this one is good...
The MC is extremely charismatic, his personality as a good guy who love Kamen Rider is strong which attract everyone to his side each Characters also got a good development.
Female lead personality and presence is extremely strong, while Male friends is a bro. MC circle keep growing due to his personality.
Most isekai only introduce girl to story, but the amount is actually lean toward balance here.

the world is indeed act like a game to certain degree,
we've mastermind behind scene that seem to aware of everything while
the story makes fun of several reincarnated creepy otaku into a strong male character of this game which I assume is a RPG with dating and adult element and make them antagonist, each with their respective archetype and their downfall reflect what they truly are.

Last edited:
I was not expecting a actual story that is half decent withh my Kamen rider isikai
As someone who is impatient enough to decide to read the Web Novel, you're in for a ride.

Just like Tokusatsu series(mainly Kamen Rider), he'll gain form upgrade later on. The WN translation has reached his first upgrade that turns him into a walking Rising Titan Kuuga reference and in the latest raw, he has three new forms already including the first one. But the biggest point is that not everything is protag-centrist as the author managed to allow several side characters to shine and made you like people whom you started out hating like Marcos, the Hooded mastermind and way later, even Zenon.

Dex-chan lover
I love everything in this except for the part where it's the first time I saw a character's pre-reincarnated form looks better than reincarnated form. Might be just me biased on something but even his hair looked like early Heisei MCs and I loved that :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread