Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I thought they changed artist there for a sec because the art feels different.. lol XD

And yes. From coconut to mystical tree. Of course. Nothing's wrong here. :))

Dex-chan lover
@Oydjayvagr @Twiggysama : pretty much IIRC from the WN it is form the overwork and malnutrition, since the "mother" pretty much only let her eat the lelftovers if there were any (and she did not throw them out), and that is not the only damage to her :(

@GodGinrai : That is likely mythical because it does not exist.
Though IIRC the webnovel went local, foreign (like the coconut), extinct then mythical
then Genetically Modified in that she altered the traits of an existing seed when making one, but that was her initiative (she wanted to remove the sever side effect of a seed that was going to be used or medicine) and not the researchers
. So they might be skipping a step.

Supporter
Oi, you can't go onto producing the World Tree only a chapter or three of discovering your power without at least a training montage to the theme of Eye of the Tiger. That's just rushing it.

Why not just make a tree that gives three wishes next?

Dex-chan lover
I hope planting multiple world trees doesn't cause the world to split asunder.

Damn, man out here trynna make a world tree just cause she succeeded in making a coconut

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona : Well, clearly just the seed alone doesn't guarantee it'll sprout and grow.

We'll need https://mangadex.org/title/46688/the-strongest-florist to help out.

Dex-chan lover
I eat too much?
Why, I'm just trying to recover and increase my mana.
It's definitely not because I'm feeling peckish or bored.

Users who are viewing this thread