Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - A Bolt From the Blue

Dex-chan lover
other than a secure partnership/two person income it is weird to require you to be married before a manager, i'd think they'd prioritize single ppl

thanks for the (re?) translation, do you plan to go beyond what dark reunion did?

Last edited:
other than a secure partnership/two person income it is weird to require you to be married before a manager, i'd think they'd prioritize single ppl

thanks for the (re?) translation, do you plan to go beyond what dark reunion did?

I think the partnership is based on that the store needs at least two people so it can be run properly, although I suppose nobody wants to be working (at such a place) every day every week..
We're actually planning on working with vol. 10 chapters after the next chapter (46) so new chapters are on their way! This will take some time still and things aren't 100% certain yet. Stay tuned~!

Dex-chan lover
I think the partnership is based on that the store needs at least two people so it can be run properly, although I suppose nobody wants to be working (at such a place) every day every week..
We're actually planning on working with vol. 10 chapters after the next chapter (46) so new chapters are on their way! This will take some time still and things aren't 100% certain yet. Stay tuned~!
Sure tho usually in like office jobs, being literally married /in a romantic relationship prolly wouldn't be ideal (like at that point, make ur own mom & pop shop, tho i guess it's 'safer' to invest in an established franchise) versus like siblings inheriting a 'family business' but yeah, if this was a diff series than some rom com fake marriage as business partners could also be a thing too lol

and yeah good luck

Users who are viewing this thread