Nikaidou Hell Golf - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Visitors

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh, it makes perfect sense to me that Nikaidou would have this golf awakening now that the rest of his life is in order and he feels no pressure... when my lifestyle improved, I also got better at a ton of unrelated stuff, just the stress and anxiety being off my shoulders.

I just hope he navigates this carefully... there's no need to throw away what you love about your new life to reintroduce golf!!

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh, it makes perfect sense to me that Nikaidou would have this golf awakening now that the rest of his life is in order and he feels no pressure... when my lifestyle improved, I also got better at a ton of unrelated stuff, just the stress and anxiety being off my shoulders.

I just hope he navigates this carefully... there's no need to throw away what you love about your new life to reintroduce golf!!
This is what i was fearing, that after getting midway into a happy stable life, he would do a 180 and go back to chasing the golf dream

Specially because he is at a semi pro level, but there's no such a category, you are either a pro or you are not, and the fact that he is better than hobbyist and amateurs, but not quite good enough to be a pro will come back to bite us all

Aggregator gang

indeed, sometimes people are stuck, without any kind of progress and just relaxing a bit with "new air" allows a breakthrough

Users who are viewing this thread