Nikaidou Hell Golf - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Stroke

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit he could just take his 24th L and just get out of it, but no... he is going to cheat just to drag the other guys down with him, on the path of HELL GOLFING!!!

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAA nikaidouuuuuuuuuu

at once this suddenly felt like the fkmt golf manga i expected, like very high tension, focusing on the strategy and mechanics of golf, etc., but then it became... whatever this is.

i also think he's going to be tempted into cheating, leading him into an even deeper hell...

these two chapters are so awesome to me whos here for the hot golf action and weird little shadowy guy. literally what i wanted to read since the first couple chapters dropped yipeee
thanks for the translation as always, i wouldnt get to have nikaido hell golf opinions without all your hard work

I see that the consensus appears to be that Nikaidou's inner voice will finally convince him to cheat, but...

Doesn't it seem from the context that the Shadow Man is offering him a chance to do over his life? I think it could be something like: "Nikaidou makes a deal with the Entity to send him back in time to the beginning of his golfing career, but if he fails to become a pro golfer he is doomed to hell."

I know that overtly supernatural things are not something you would usually see in a Fukumoto manga, but I think a scenario like this could be pretty interesting. And the stakes certainly couldn't be higher.

I see that the consensus appears to be that Nikaidou's inner voice will finally convince him to cheat, but...

Doesn't it seem from the context that the Shadow Man is offering him a chance to do over his life? I think it could be something like: "Nikaidou makes a deal with the Entity to send him back in time to the beginning of his golfing career, but if he fails to become a pro golfer he is doomed to hell."

I know that overtly supernatural things are not something you would usually see in a Fukumoto manga, but I think a scenario like this could be pretty interesting. And the stakes certainly couldn't be higher.
yea with all the insane timeskip in just 30 chapters, this is pretty interesting if true

Fed-Kun's army

Doesn't it seem from the context that the Shadow Man is offering him a chance to do over his life?
That was my hunch as well - and given its recurring nature, the story seems to be hinting at long-repressed demons driving him on this hellish course (no pun intended), likely something in his past that he's either bottled up or simply something that has always remained in his blind spot (which wouldn't be surprising in the least, given his single-minded focus), whose true nature is something we'll get to uncover in the coming chapters

Shoutout to the team working on this series y'all are doing an unbelievable job. This is my favorite ongoing series at the moment! Nikaido found out that his time-wasting has served some good in the world, inspiring these down-and-out men... I can't wait to see how he manages to disappoint them! You can go lower Nikaidou, I believe in you!!!

Group Leader
So infernal affairs the Chinese mafia movie, the og name refers to the Budda hell where everything is repeated over and over

Maybe it's related ? This is nikaido in his own hell repeating his mistakes over and over.

Good play on words.

"Second chance hell golf". nikaido doesn't only refer to mc but to the cyclical hell he's experiencing. Comprised of golf

Aggregator gang
Either this is the manifestation of his temptation to cheat, or he's gonna turn into a time looper and retry the damn thing eternally.

Users who are viewing this thread