Nikaidou Hell Golf - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Activation

Aggregator gang
The shadow man's power is put into action! I wonder if at some point these powers will have dire consequences for our beloved Nikaido...

Dex-chan lover
Well there were 2 people right next to him so you can't say he had a mental breakdown went picked the ball walked back and took the shot again

I also find it wild that we are doing supernatural time travel 31 chapters deep into the manga

So my guess is that he did had a mental breakdown, in which he hallucinated failing his shoot, but in reality he was frozen in place the whole time

Or... we really are doing time travel and we are all in FKMT's wild ride

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure that little dude was the embodiment of his worst impulses, like cheating. The title does have "Hell Golf" in it, which I'd always assumed was metaphorical. Now I'm wondering...

Group Leader
wait so this is only day 2 pass right? not even getting the pro license?

im guessing this is gonna be his hell golf, he keeps repeating this day after day

Dex-chan lover
Which attempt did he go back to? There's been so many I can't remember

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely no idea what just happened or what's going on but I definitely want to get on FKMT's wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
In most sports series if this happened it'd lose me a little, but this time it's worked. Really interested in what they do with this shadow figure.

Dex-chan lover
Well there were 2 people right next to him so you can't say he had a mental breakdown went picked the ball walked back and took the shot again

I also find it wild that we are doing supernatural time travel 31 chapters deep into the manga

So my guess is that he did had a mental breakdown, in which he hallucinated failing his shoot, but in reality he was frozen in place the whole time

Or... we really are doing time travel and we are all in FKMT's wild ride
I'm going with the latter it's impossible to assume the author would play it normal

Aggregator gang
it could be a representation of his broken spirit picturing failure before it happened and the tiny guy is actually his self esteem

never stop believing in the little shadowy dude coming back to being relevant after 3 whole volumes and using strange powers to put him in a time loop. this is what years of fkmt have taught me- never stop gambling. thanks for the chapter as always lol i am enjoying seeing what this weird series has in store

Dex-chan lover
I got spoiled by seeing this excellent image on a discord server lol

GYCNJczWIAAQLDB.png

I thought he might get a whole other chance and get warped back to the start of the series, but this is WAY more interesting... What will be the price he has to pay? He isn't out of hell yet!

Users who are viewing this thread