Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 8.1 - Journey's Starting Point 4

Dex-chan lover
Time to find out if her underlings are just as crazy XD
If her ideal marriage is one of constantly fighting her husband "to the death" it means either one of two things. Either her trainers and guardians are super over protective so created this meat headed battle junkie. Or this is somehow a family tradition where the perents being in constant conflict was seen as skinship and bonding.

Night activities must be on a whole new level combat..

Dex-chan lover
:dogewow:
acegif-com-sweating-2.gif

Dex-chan lover
What the h*ck is "HEHE DAZE"?
Is it Touhou's reference or Jojo's?

"The moment you destroyed Alicia-sama's weapon, the DARK SIDE of her conscience realized that you'd be her death match until the end of your time."
qiGo0qk.png

"...what about... the LIGHT SIDE?"
"That you'd be her death match IN BED until the end of your time."
D4NCoxM.png

Death by Snu-Snu.

Dex-chan lover
He would be attacked ahem interviewed by the parents .Not a spoiler cause we all know where this is going.

Time to find out if her underlings are just as crazy XD

Just not quitting her job nor at least ask for reassignment is already crazy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, this was not where I was expecting this manga to go. It's a unique spin on the classic tropes, I'll give it that.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda didnt want a training arc i wanted more dungeon crawling, but alicia is hot so im not gonna complain

Dex-chan lover
Night combat ops require exceptional stamina, endurance, and focus. A misstep could result in plunging into unexpected and hostile territory.
NGL unexpectedly breaching the wrong entrance during a night op is a good way to earn the ire of your partner.

Users who are viewing this thread