Nine Peaks - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Last Train

SB

Group Leader
Still don't know what to think of Kanamori, on one side he seems like he's just using Wagatsuma and then other times it looks like he genuinely cares about him.
The fact that it's mentioned that principal came from the future, went back and then came back from the future again makes me think that this isn't the last time we see Wagatsuma in this timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Fck, that was so sad. He thought his father let him down once again and in fact it was someone else. Damn dude, I feel so badly for him. Gone to the past, connects with his dad and thinks he got betrayed again

Dex-chan lover
This implies there's an old Wagatsuma in Gaku's original timeline. I think. Or maybe not, idk he might not live in Kumine when he's back

Dex-chan lover
wtf i thought they couldn' go back ? isn't that why the burger guy stayed ??

Dex-chan lover
Just like that the school is now up for grabs once more.Fucking lold at kanamori skipping town as soon as he is possible.

Dex-chan lover
Just like that the school is now up for grabs once more.Fucking lold at kanamori skipping town as soon as he is possible.

Wait, is this the Gaku timeline or the pre-Gaku timeline? It references the freshman uprising, but in Gaku's timeline this never happened.

EDIT: NVM, this is before Gaku came.

This implies there's an old Wagatsuma in Gaku's original timeline. I think. Or maybe not, idk he might not live in Kumine when he's back
Even Wagatsuma is supposed to be 17 year old in 2022 if he didn't time slipped.. It just that Wagatsuma had gone to the past, 9 years earlier before Gaku..

Dex-chan lover
Even Wagatsuma is supposed to be 17 year old in 2022 if he didn't time slipped.. It just that Wagatsuma had gone to the past, 9 years earlier before Gaku..
I was thinking that he'd warp into the exact time he first timeslipped, the rules aren't exactly clear.
And there's no reason to think that Gaku's original timeline is the ORIGINAL original timeline either, for all we know Gaku might have come from a timeline that already had other timeslippers.
Time paradox stuff leave stories open to too many interpretations :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread