Nine Peaks - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Identical Surprise Attack at Karoga

Dex-chan lover
Man. The timelines got me confused in these last chapters, as I had a hard time putting them together chronologically related to each others, but finally everything is coming together.
Thanks to the author for doing a repeat of the pie scene.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit Oh shit OH SHIT!!!!
a3cb1903-3df2-470f-9076-c2370808ed39%2FPivLkGw.jpg

SB

Group Leader
The different timelines really are confusing. I was wondering why wagatsuma was there again, but the panels and dialogue seemed familiar. Let's see what'll happen with kanamori now that wagatsuma thinks he betrayed him.

Dex-chan lover
We back to Gaku's timeline :wooow:
Now the question is will Wagatsuma and Kanamori be able to straighten things out now that Gaku is there?

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking Wagatsuma lately. Glad Gaku''ll have his back this time around.

Dex-chan lover
By
We back to Gaku's timeline :wooow:
Now the question is will Wagatsuma and Kanamori be able to straighten things out now that Gaku is there?
By my best guess yes now that the freshman insurrection has been averted kanamori is still in charge though barely.

now that Gaku is intervening on the ambush that causes Wagastuma to return to the present kanamori getting his shit together might happen.

Dex-chan lover
I only understood after reading yall comments lmfao 💀

I'm not 100% sure as I didn't yet have time to check that, but if it can help some of you to discern the different timelines, I noticed the pages for the events that could be confused with Gaku's timeline - or at least, the events around the freshmen insurrection period (or lack of insurrection for Gaku's timeline) - are differents depending on the timeline. The pages are plain white for Gaku's timeline (without the insurrection) but what is outside the panels is doted for the timeline with the insurrection.

Thanks for the chapter!

So if Gaku saves Wagamatsu, and both (Kanamori & Wagamatsu) work their misunderstanding, will it change Kanamori's future as mayor?

Users who are viewing this thread