Nine Peaks - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - First Love, Lost

Dex-chan lover
Well either brother, or his dad is his step dad... or he is about to disappear!

Dex-chan lover
Gaku was a freshman in 2022, and Ai is pregnant in 2000.
To my knowledge, Gaku's age has never been disclosed before but it should be around 15 or 16. So the baby can't be Gaku.

This is a big miscarriage flag if I ever see one, especially in a manga as straightforward as this.

There are two options
1. Something happens to Gaku's mother's current boyfriend and his dad ends up raising him
2. The baby is Gaku's half brother and currently he must be walking around and for some reason nobody told him xd
Anyways, thanks for the chap!!

To my knowledge, Gaku's age has never been disclosed before but it should be around 15 or 16. So the baby can't be Gaku.

This is a big miscarriage flag if I ever see one, especially in a manga as straightforward as this.
It's the first time I see this type of manga talking about this topic, it would be very interesting.

Group Leader
Does it count as NTR?
I mean, he was really into her and then BAM, she's pregrant with some random guy without even giving any foreshadowing that she has somebody already.

This plotline left sour taste in my mouth tbh (and I'm used to some hardcore NTR). Maybe it's because the situation felt way too real. And his reaction was also quite realistic.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
She was already living together with her boyfriend and probably already pregnant before she ever even met Harumi, so I'm gonna say no.

Which mean Gaku was born in 2006 when mathematically in 2022 he's 16, a freshman age

Users who are viewing this thread