Nine Peaks - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Monster Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
In any genre, there has never existed a trope more disrespectful nor more satisfying than watching a guy get knocked out of his shoes. And the modern delinquent manga has mastered it.

V2p49uq.png

Dex-chan lover
I do not like the spread on page 18. The main focus is Wagatsuma sending Touga flying but that jacket beneath Wagatsuma's fist is throwing the composition out of whack. In a glance it look like he's being silly throwing a punch and a kick in the same time.

That aside, satisfying chapter. I guess Gaku's on his own now, Wagatsuma doesn't look like the type to go 2-on-1 when kanamori isn't bossing him around.

Power Uploader
I do not like the spread on page 18. The main focus is Wagatsuma sending Touga flying but that jacket beneath Wagatsuma's fist is throwing the composition out of whack. In a glance it look like he's being silly throwing a punch and a kick in the same time.

That aside, satisfying chapter. I guess Gaku's on his own now, Wagatsuma doesn't look like the type to go 2-on-1 when kanamori isn't bossing him around.
That's Touga's shoe coming off.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

Did you enjoy Eisenhorn Lok?
Just got Xenos myself, looking forward to it.

Power Uploader
Very much so. After so many Horus Heresy books it feels like the stakes are super low at first, but the characters and locations more than make up for it. Reading Malleus right after it is pretty much required though.

Users who are viewing this thread