Nine Peaks - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - End of Summer Break

Dex-chan lover
Ty chapter 🙏
nope, still got no Idea what i'm supposed to get clued on lmao. I noticed Ai was supposed to end up in the okonomiyaki place instead of Kurefornia and that her husband got something to do with Mayor Kanamori. Also noticed that there's a possibility that Wagatsuma left Kanamori post-Insurrection. Somehow I made this idea that Mr. Slipper is actually Wagatsuma despite the different eye and eyebrows lmao. Dude's nowhere to be found in the original timeline's future but still.

Guess the reveal's a surprise for future me :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
who needs causality

we're here, because we're here, because we're here, because we're here

Gaku is being based as usual, fuck the timeline and muh butterfly effect
He's being Kyle Reese in Nine Peaks world at this point. Don't care what gonna happened, and he gonna do it to changed it. If Kyle aware, he won't fuck with Sarah

Nope, I'm dense af I don't know what the clue here. Is this about Ai? Or how Hirakawa shown the future, but then Gaku tried to change the future and they ended up changing?

Power Uploader
The past three chapters show the timeline without Gaku. Now we see the timeline with Gaku, and the changes he will cause. That's why Mako still had his dreads. And why Gaku wasn't there when Sakaki and Hayashi face off against Wagatsuma.

What could have been if Gaku from future being like Kyle Reese and that Ai being Sarah Connor where they would just ended up having a relationship and don't give a fuck about what gonna happened in a future. Shit would been wild here lol since that girl seems to be interested on Gaku here

Nope, I'm dense af I don't know what the clue here. Is this about Ai? Or how Hirakawa shown the future, but then Gaku tried to change the future and they ended up changing?
Maybe it would established an alternate situation in a future chronology just like Doraemon all over again

Users who are viewing this thread