Ningen ni Koisuru Shinigami-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Together

Dex-chan lover
Just death already, so he can be with her for eternity

Dex-chan lover
Ya with ever chapter I become more sure of myself, that this manage will end in one of four ways.

One: he dies due to his over exaggeration and exhaustion and she welcomes him with open arms as she claims his soul.

Two: he makes an effort to get healthy to stop worrying her and the manga ends on a sad but happy note of memories.

Three: he kills himself to be with her.

Four: which is combination of two and three where he gets better then misses her, so he kills himself out of desperation and depression to see her again.

Thank you Kredim for another amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ya with ever chapter I become more sure of myself, that this manage will end in one of four ways.

One: he dies due to his over exaggeration and exhaustion and she welcomes him with open arms as she claims his soul.

Two: he makes an effort to get healthy to stop worrying her and the manga ends on a sad but happy note of memories.

Four: which is combination of two and three where he gets better then misses her, so he kills himself out of desperation and depression to see her again.

Optimism at its finest :haa:

Dex-chan lover

Five: He dies for whatever reason and it turns out that Grim Reapers only take the souls to the portal to the afterlife and they spend the rest of eternity apart. That would line up with her senpai saying to live long so that he doesn't make her sad.

Dex-chan lover
Optimism at its finest :haa:
To be fair I’m a nihilist in my philosophy, although a pragmatist in my actions.

And a reminder the story is literally about a guy killing himself slowly so that he can see his grim reaper gf / delusion.

In all honest I’d love it if their was a twist that he just forgot to take his meds. I’m really into poetic tragedy within romance, but I guess that was obvious to some extent.

Although no matter the outcome I hope you enjoy the read.

Dex-chan lover
Five: He dies for whatever reason and it turns out that Grim Reapers only take the souls to the portal to the afterlife and they spend the rest of eternity apart. That would line up with her senpai saying to live long so that he doesn't make her sad.
Six: He dies from grim reaper-strength snu snu
Yes, I'm still waiting for AGRSS remake

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I’m a nihilist in my philosophy, although a pragmatist in my actions.

And a reminder the story is literally about a guy killing himself slowly so that he can see his grim reaper gf / delusion.

In all honest I’d love it if their was a twist that he just forgot to take his meds. I’m really into poetic tragedy within romance, but I guess that was obvious to some extent.

Although no matter the outcome I hope you enjoy the read.
Same to you!

Ps: his seeing her seems more like an unintended perk of living like shit than something he does purposefully, but the story may very well prove me wrong

Dex-chan lover
Same to you!

Ps: his seeing her seems more like an unintended perk of living like shit than something he does purposefully, but the story may very well prove me wrong
I haven't read the other works but the artist, so I really can't assume anything.
I just have a general feeling that things well end bittersweet.
I don't believe he was doing purposefully at the start, however in the long strip that we got; it was started that he seems to be doing so to see her. I'd go back and screen shot it but I'm to lazy at this time in the evening.

And what ever time it is were you are, have a good morning a good evening and good night.

Dex-chan lover
Same to you!

No in chapter 7 he says he purposefully lacks sleep so he can see her, probably because he likes and enjoys her company. Although I don't think he will kill himself or something. If I should guess he will live on like this and when he does of age or something they will be together or reaper-chan becomes human in some wondrous way.

Users who are viewing this thread