Ningen no Kaikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter

Group Leader
Omg I LOVE this!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Plz keep on translating it
Yeah, I'm gonna keep translating it.

It has some extra pages after each chapter though, which are like a guidebook on how to take care of your human. It's got a textured background, and I'm not a redrawer so I can't work on it.

Hoping someone wants to help redraw, and also help me typeset SFX and pick out special fonts.

Power Uploader
Yeah, I'm gonna keep translating it.

It has some extra pages after each chapter though, which are like a guidebook on how to take care of your human. It's got a textured background, and I'm not a redrawer so I can't work on it.

Hoping someone wants to help redraw, and also help me typeset SFX and pick out special fonts.
Tysm for enabling us to read this work. :D
While I don't consider myself an expert, I'd like to try tackling this task for you if you're willing. Additionally, would it be possible I translated for my language?
I've been trying to purchase the raws, but unfortunately, I can't find them through the available stores in my country. Could you please provide them so I can translate and also attempt to assist with the more complex SFX and redraws mentioned?

Group Leader
Tysm for enabling us to read this work. :D
While I don't consider myself an expert, I'd like to try tackling this task for you if you're willing. Additionally, would it be possible I translated for my language?
I've been trying to purchase the raws, but unfortunately, I can't find them through the available stores in my country. Could you please provide them so I can translate and also attempt to assist with the more complex SFX and redraws mentioned?
Yes, for sure! Send me a friend request on discord if you have one (ID: sharedread), and I'll send you the Ch 1 raws when I can.

Dex-chan lover
lol seems cute. nice to see a slice of life themed one versus something with romantic undertones than the monster head one (which also has its own appeal but yeah)

Fed-Kun's army
This is a crazy first chapter.

When someone ask me for an example of how people choose to perceive events and the impact we allow that to have on us, I think I'll use this story as a go-to example.

The premises and story has been done plenty of times, but the way the story is presented as well as choice for cute character vibes. You can easily have the same story and a mangaka can present it as a horror manga, no issue.

Obv I'm overthinking this and oversharing, but you released this chapter while I was dwelling on the importance of framing events in the best perspective in our lives. It really is a superpower.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts.

EDIT: Terrible grammar and I didn't flesh out my thoughts as much as I should

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread