Ningyou no Asa - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Weird ending. Did they die?

It says "to be continued", but the way the author wrote the afterword, along with the lack of online presence, seem to hint to the story of these characters ending here...

Weird ending. Did they die?

It says "to be continued", but the way the author wrote the afterword, along with the lack of online presence, seem to hint to the story of these characters ending here...
Well, the robot's dead at least. There are some "low battery" and "shut down" warnings on page 20 if you missed them. My guess is that the head was supposed to go find a charger something.
But yeah, after what? Like 3 or 4 years of nothing, the author probably isn't coming back to this. Fun ride up to this point though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the robot's dead at least. There are some "low battery" and "shut down" warnings on page 20 if you missed them. My guess is that the head was supposed to go find a charger something.
But yeah, after what? Like 3 or 4 years of nothing, the author probably isn't coming back to this. Fun ride up to this point though.
Since she's a robot she can probably simply be charged and reactivated but yeah, after so many years this Story is over I say. Wild way to end it.

Users who are viewing this thread