Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 34.1 - White King's Knights

Dex-chan lover
I get we need an update of some kind on what's happening with the other people he got summoned with, but this is a bit ridiculous now. The main character has been absent for far too many chapters.

Group Leader
At this point i doubt either Nito is really coming and not like this:
Cats Sleeping GIFs | Tenor

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say it, but after we cut away from the MC for this flashback... I am struggling to care.

We aren't focused on any of the cast we know, so all of this seems so removed from what I am here for. Also the split chapter system is making it feel like it is dragging out even slower.

I liked this series, and was interested to see where we went after he got his revenge... But this is really killing my interest. (I feel dickish saying so, but it is such a weird move to me storywise...)

Group Leader
I get we need an update of some kind on what's happening with the other people he got summoned with, but this is a bit ridiculous now. The main character has been absent for far too many chapters.
This is still a flashback, while this was going on the MC was launching the attack on the bitch and her father in the other country.

Dex-chan lover
I get everyone's sentiments, but also, I like Reinhardt so lol. Glad to finally see him again. (I have a bad memory, but I can somehow recall some things from this manga when I read the chapter. My forgetfulness went to otome isekais instead, I guess lol.)
Still, I hope we can move on from this battle sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say it, but after we cut away from the MC for this flashback... I am struggling to care.

We aren't focused on any of the cast we know, so all of this seems so removed from what I am here for. Also the split chapter system is making it feel like it is dragging out even slower.

I liked this series, and was interested to see where we went after he got his revenge... But this is really killing my interest. (I feel dickish saying so, but it is such a weird move to me storywise...)
All of this wouldn't be so bad if the chapters came out more regularly... half a chapter per month is just ridiculously slow for any story/pace/arc. The spider isekai Manga has exactly the same problem at the moment.

Kinda rough. This is a little bit below LH's usual standard.
Every release (it's not every release, "Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita" still has a QC apparently?) now of LH is below standard since they don't have a QC for ?months? now. I guess nobody wants to do QC for the mass of releases they have? Or they said internally "fk it, don't care anymore".
Who knows...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get everyone's sentiments, but also, I like Reinhardt so lol. Glad to finally see him again. (I have a bad memory, but I can somehow recall some things from this manga when I read the chapter. My forgetfulness went to otome isekais instead, I guess lol.)
Still, I hope we can move on from this battle sooner than later.
agreed. i read too many isekai that most of the leaders on the mc's side or those that supporting them are a loose cannon or way too laidback. it is somewhat refreshing that reinhardt is a leader that took charge and reining in the loose cannon in his ranks rather than set them loose like a dog in a meat store. and he knows the MC Masamune/Nito is one who they should not fuck up with in their first initial meeting. but i feel that once he learn of MC's involvement with the Dragons in toppling a certain kingdom with a certain king, princess and a sage that recently summoned a group of heroes babies, he might have to cross that bridge and took up arms against the MC.

Dex-chan lover
This manga pseudo-ended when MC managed to kill the royalty.
somewhat agree but mayhaps it develop into a reverse revenge story where the brainwashed heroes that were his classmate goes after him. and there is a 2nd sub plot of him getting dream call from the god of revenge. maybe toa or sierra or the little cat girl got badly hurt in this flashback that he sought revenge on the mysterious witch and her cahoots ?

i guess we gotta see how this develop first

Aggregator gang
Well, that ending just needed sunglasses and a rock and roll "Yeeeaahhh!".

Users who are viewing this thread