Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... I just don't care anymore. The pacing is terrible, and the release schedule just makes it all the more ridiculous. Last time we saw the MC was on 31.2, which was released September 17, more than half an year without the MC. What is more ridiculous, however, is that it takes a month for half a chapter?

Yeah, no thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I know the intention of author’s by introducing these “nobody-ass-out-of-nowhere-supposedly-“strong”-group-just-to-be-rekted-out-of-nowhere-by-SSSSS-type-of-monster-then-got-heroic-save-by-MC-then-everyone-including-that-strong-group-will-go-wooooah-whoisthatnobody???”, but cmon man:facepalm:…THIS IS SO EFFIN BORING NOT HELPING WITH THIS LONG RELEASE OF CHAPTER SO LONG THAT I AT THIS POINT DONT REMEMBER THE STORY PLOT AND EVEN MC LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT IS HIS ABILITY.
if at the next or two chapter MC didn’t show up imma drop this

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys! It’s been 3 months, how are doing? Anyways, I’ll see you guys next year when things get interesting again, or when the artist stops justifying their existence with pointless chapters like this.

Dex-chan lover
We are currently on chapter 47 of the webnovel. Masumune will be back on chapter 52 of the webnovel. That’s 5 whole chapters! How many is that in manga terms? We may see him back on chapter 40.
Based on the release schedule, that’s about 1 year and 3 months.
I wasn’t joking coming back to this after a year has passed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the author's trying to introduce characters and make us care about them before the protagonist kills them so that the battle have stakes, but this is having the opposite effect: I don't care about them so hard that I loathe them and want the MC to instantly kill all of them next chapter so we can get back to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, another update so soon!
We are currently on chapter 47 of the webnovel. Masumune will be back on chapter 52 of the webnovel. That’s 5 whole chapters! How many is that in manga terms? We may see him back on chapter 40.
Based on the release schedule, that’s about 1 year and 3 months.
I wasn’t joking coming back to this after a year has passed.
Holy shit. Guess it's time to hibernate.

Dex-chan lover
The MC got his revenge but now it kinda feels like that was the only idea the author had

Like now we have discount Akatsuki causing trouble but no real reason for the MC to care besides maybe his friends being in danger/wanting him to help

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Error: 404 Couldnt load File:"Main Character":reattempt...

😐

Guess dudes obsolete now that he killed that girl huh

Dex-chan lover
Ok if anyone reads this comment: WHO TF ARE THESE GUYS??? WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING ?
It's been so long since I've read this and having two chaps of randos isn't helping.

The old man's resolve scene became such a joke cuz of the terrible pacing 😂I was laughing so badly. I'll probably wait 1 more chap and if it doesn't get interesting I'll drop.

Users who are viewing this thread