No chapters in the selected language

Hi,
sometimes when I open some mangas under chapters appears "no chapters available in the selected language", but I have no language selected and also I was just reading a manga, but I came from google search, so when I finished reading it opened the manga info and that message was showing. I just read the chapters so I know there are in English (I see other manga scan in that language just fine so it's not that I selected some random one). Is there a setting that I'm missing? I went through all of my settings and I didn't see anything that could lead to the site not showing the chapters.

Double-page supporter
Yea, there's "setting". It's called 〈Is it wednesday? Ok, I won't use MD today〉 😎

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@violacriss Is the URL on a random chapter page count that's far beyond the number of chapters available in your filtered languages?

https://mangadex.org/title/31477/solo-leveling/chapters/5/

This displays chapters with no filters, but if you filter down to English you get nothing.

Double-page supporter
I don't think it's page count problem.

Judging by
but I have no language selected
and especially
when I finished reading it opened the manga info and that message was showing
it's desync related problem. I personally didn't get this problem for ages but in the past it happened sometimes during peak-hours.

Edit: On another though... he didn't say these chapters will appear after page refresh, so it's not desync problem. It leaves us with one possible reason only - that series was hentai and his H toggle just disabled.

@bzzbzz thank you very much for your response. I didn't realized there was such filter on this app... I mean this manga wasn't far from other I read just fine before that, so I didn't think it was the case.🤭 I will search the setting for the H stuff. Thank you everyone for the help !

Users who are viewing this thread