No Home - Ch. 239 - Haejoon Goh's Home (5)

Power Uploader
Fighting over an 18-yo like he's a preschool boy was the weirdest scene in this webtoon so far. You two... Haejoon is raised. The mother did all the job. All you can do now is offer him some material and emotional support. Had he wanted to leave you fighting and go crash at a friend's, he could have.

I wonder whether the father gets violent. The "are you?" sounded like it triggered a memory in Haejoon. And the throwing shade at the uncle... I think Eunyung is right this time.

Last edited:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Given the theme of this webtoon I wonder if uncle will have another home abuse story

I'm on team "Haejoon is the one who decided to go and live in the dorms, in the first place. Leave him alone."

I'm still pretty sure there should have been other reasons his mom divorced the dad, just saying. Especially since the fight might have reminded him of something that he may have seen when he was younger. Just... think about how the mom was stubborn in raising him on her own, if it was under also her own terms (I was also under the impression that her thing about ghosts also made her some sort of pariah, iirc when we revisited Haejoon's childhood). I don't think it was just about debts.

I agree it's also too embarrassing seeing two adults (who were absent in Haejoon's life up until recent) fighting for him as if he was a 5 year old child.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot this updates on Mondays.

Lowkey, Juwan kind of was an ass here. Juwan is talking about Haejoon's situation and coloring it with his own interpretations when it seems like Haejoon didn't want to discuss it much.

IF Juwan had Haejoon's permission and we just didn't see that conversation, then okay. Otherwise, it was kind of Juwan just being a bit of an ass. Not a lot but still one.

I forgot this updates on Mondays.

Lowkey, Juwan kind of was an ass here. Juwan is talking about Haejoon's situation and coloring it with his own interpretations when it seems like Haejoon didn't want to discuss it much.

IF Juwan had Haejoon's permission and we just didn't see that conversation, then okay. Otherwise, it was kind of Juwan just being a bit of an ass. Not a lot but still one.

I feel that too! But Juwan biggest flaw is boundaries he has a hard time setting them and also oversteps them. it’s a neat little casual depiction to see it sometimes especially how casually it happens since Haejoon isn’t talkative but I agree! Don’t go airing other ppl stuff even tho I feel them, if my friend dad didn’t show up for 10 years I would talk about it maybe with far more tact and pace for the friend to bring it up instead of me but yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread