No images loading 7/4/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Anyone else unable to get ANY chapters of any manga to load right now? I've been having this trouble for about 2-3 hours now

uwu
Staff
Developer
Please check that you do not have referral spoofing turned on. Additionally, check in your Chrome's Developer's network tab to see what kind of errors you are getting.

Double-page supporter
I don't know where to find either of those, I use a phone to access the site.

On Firefox, I'm just getting a bunch of 403 errors when the GET request is sent to MangaDex's image servers but can access the images themselves if I go to the link, also, it happens randomly, works on some, not on others, and on some it doesn't work unless I reload, some it doesn't work even if I reload, it's just random.

I'm getting an error saying that the images failed to preload, but before they fail to preload there is a sourcemap 404 error with poppler.min.js.

After the images fails to preload there also seems to be a misuse of the sameSite attribute in the mangadex_session cookie, idk if that's relevant.

I have the same problem as Mentyme.

Using an iPhone, Safari doesn’t load at all Chrome loads very slowly. Started 2 days ago and affects all chapters.

I was having the same problem for every chapter older than a month or so. Eventually I drilled down and figured out the issue: there's a script that needs to run hosted on mangadex.network that NoScript may not list initially. Click one of the "click to reload" images a few times and it should show up in NoScript, then allow scripts from mangadex.network and reload. That fixed the issue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread