(NO LONGER NEEDED) [Rhyme Schemes] is recruiting a JP -> EN translator and a Quality Checker!

Hello! I am Chika, the founder and proofreader of Rhyme Schemes, a group dedicated to translating the manga Catcher in the Rhyme. We are actively looking for someone who is capable of doing JP -> EN translations for the series. From what I've seen and been told, this is a pretty tough TL, so experience is preferred. Additionally, a good knowledge of rap will probably come in handy for this. Neither of these are required, but you should know what you are getting into beforehand.

We are also looking for a quality checker. If you are interested in applying for this role, we will require a level of experience with scanning. There is no hard requirement for what we are looking for, so if you have experience with the role, message me, and we can work something out.

If you think you are up for the challenge, message me on Discord @ChikaNoChika or join our Discord server @ https://discord.gg/qMFcrw2PJz (very work in progress, please be patient) and ping me from there. Thank you, have a great rest of your day, and hope to see you with us soon.

Last edited:
Hello! I am Chika, the founder and proofreader of Rhyme Schemes, a group dedicated to translating the manga Catcher in the Rhyme. We are actively looking for someone who is capable of doing JP -> EN translations for the series. From what I've seen and been told, this is a pretty tough TL, so experience is preferred. Additionally, a good knowledge of rap will probably come in handy for this. Neither of these are required, but you should know what you are getting into beforehand.

We are also looking for a quality checker. If you are interested in applying for this role, we will require a level of experience with scanning. There is no hard requirement for what we are looking for, so if you have experience with the role, message me, and we can work something out.

If you think you are up for the challenge, message me on Discord @ChikaNoChika or join our Discord server @ https://discord.gg/qMFcrw2PJz (very work in progress, please be patient) and ping me from there. Thank you, have a great rest of your day, and hope to see you with us soon.
I'm in

Users who are viewing this thread