No, You na. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Great chapter, i hope the Mother improves.... personally i would probably have reported her. The Child was eating leaves! *grumble*

More please! 😁

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter , i read to much of a bad stuff i taught that mother gonna beat her up fr all goods once she back at her home

I hope the mother really recognizes her errors bc Kina is right, hitting isn’t the only type of abuse, there’s neglect too! 😡 the mother is so lucky her daughter hasn’t begun to hate or resent her for it but awww for Rina becoming one of the little gang it’s nice to see her happy and her new haircut makes her simply adorable!

Thanks for the chapter!
At least their relationship took a slight turn to positive so that's good.

Kina-chan is so awesome! This is one of my new favorite series. I'm glad that she gave the mom a lecture and that it seems like the mom is recognizing that she needs to step up, providing a roof over head isn't the only responsibility of a parent. And Kina is right, what the mother did was neglect and against the law. Hopefully we see more progression and Rina bloom into a happy and healthy little girl!

Fed-Kun's army
Its so great. The way kina-chan "scolding" the mother were beautiful. And I mean it.

In other manga (manhua especially) most of mc would like to judge and scold like she is a monster. While it bring "satisfaction" it doesn't help IRL. Rather than being a judge, kina put herself in the mother's shoes, while tell what mother did wrong (neglect), Kina also offers help. It give a chance for the mothers reflect & becoming better in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
She's still a horrible mother but it's a start.
Kina is amazing, we love such an amazing queen.

Double-page supporter
Well... She changed for the better... I hope she evolved to be a good mother...

Users who are viewing this thread