Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Invitation

Contributor
Just post here the description, i can add it for you later, or anyone who have access to the editor(the option is under the 3 dots on the right side) but i'm on desktop and have no idea if everyone can edit it (guess there is a sorta of protection to avoid trolling and abuses).

Anyway, thank for the update. :sneaky:(y)(y)

Dex-chan lover
lol i'm surprised they were invited in but nothing wrong with more charas now and then

be interesting if we ever see the doll's original 'family' or owner/ppl who lived in the area before

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Just post here the description, i can add it for you later, or anyone who have access to the editor(the option is under the 3 dots on the right side) but i'm on desktop and have no idea if everyone can edit it (guess there is a sorta of protection to avoid trolling and abuses).

Anyway, thank for the update. :sneaky:(y)(y)
thank you so much!! 😁 i looked around for an actual official description but couldnt find any so i made one up lol:

Cheerful, energetic Akari moves into an old, grand mansion...but a cursed doll already lives there! Will they be able to get along under the same roof?

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
thank you so much!! 😁 i looked around for an actual official description but couldnt find any so i made one up lol:

Cheerful, energetic Akari moves into an old, grand mansion...but a cursed doll already lives there! Will they be able to get along under the same roof?
I added it for you.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who lacks edit permission would have to use the report function with 'information to correct' as the reason, then just wait for someone with permission to act on it.

Last edited:
Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Everyone else has to use the report function with 'information to correct' as the reason, then just wait for someone with permission to act on it.
Too late. I was already nice to him and added it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope we see more of the classmates, would definitely be fun to see people with actual normal reactions to insane supernatural shit

Dex-chan lover
Too late. I was already nice to him.
I know, I was just explaining how it can be done by people without edit permissions (Updated my comment so that's clearer). So that other users can make use of it when necessary (Like adding missing genre tags or a link to raws).

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
I know, I was just explaining how it can be done by people without edit permissions (Updated my comment so that's clearer). So that other users can make use of it when necessary (Like adding missing genre tags or a link to raws).
Yeah, I figured, which is why I used strikethru text.
heh

Dex-chan lover
When I want a description added to a manga (the listing of which I did not create), I write one, and then include it in a report of information that should be corrected.

Last edited:
Contributor
Someone who lacks edit permission would have to use the report function with 'information to correct' as the reason, then just wait for someone with permission to act on it.
Yea, this the way to go in this case.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, ah she got to meet her captorwife's classmates.... now she's entering the denial phase of their relationship. Thank you for the chapter.

Better description: Local delusional lesbian terrorizes innocent doll minding her own business.
🐱Sigh. Rei wishes she hads a delusional lesbian.

🐭 I... I think we might need to bring this up at our next psych appointment, at this point.

Dex-chan lover
The sign in page 7 reads (in full) "みんなの友情は勝利の鍵", which means "the key to victory is the everyone's friendship."

Flies away somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread