Nonbiri VRMMO-ki - Ch. 54 - Arriving At The Onsen Town of Kousei

Dex-chan lover
Greeting and welcoming and chatting with your customers is part of the job of a waitress in such a place.

Furthermore one could argue that the act of dropping the wash basin on his head is an act of abusive violence and customers who see that happening could end up leaving as they might think that the management is insane and abusive.

Dex-chan lover
The one time I read the Latoli message board stuff and one dude is talking about water dripping off Tsugumi and the girls...yikes...😂

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I'm a fan of Nya over meow and my personal preference would be to put the actual word with nya or meow after. Sometimes it is can be a struggle to figure out what they are saying if too much meow/nya is added to the word. Just my two cents. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
if the basin drop can affect bosses then that would be a high rank skill, especially if the cooldown is quick

Dex-chan lover
I'd say mix and mash depending on the situation: if you have a good cat pun go for the replacement (everynyan, meownwhile, purrfect...) otherwise add it at the end of the sentence. I wouldn't focus too much on the exact word, if another one presents a better pun in English go for the latter. I would also use both nya and meow, so it doesn't get too repetitive

Group Leader
Just a friendly PR note, on page 4 soybeans was spelled as soyben, and edamame was spelled as edameme. Thanks for the work!

I'm a PR in another group so feel free to reach out!

Dex-chan lover
The one time I read the Latoli message board stuff and one dude is talking about water dripping off Tsugumi and the girls...yikes...😂

The closest they've got to being the shitty type in 54 chapters, and their own group moderation wins again. For which I'm grateful. Latoli are an interesting group precisely because they're focused on the cuteness, and it should stay as that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread