Noragami - Vol. 20 Ch. 77 - Dispensable

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Xunder I’m pretty sure it was described that way too early on when they explained it. No one wants to have something shared by everyone like that when giving a name should be an intimate and sacred thing. So a Nora is used to perform dirty ugly acts a god would refuse to use there trusted weapons for.

Nora wouldnt be crying if it was real but then again this bitch can put on a good act yukine find hiyori please she will save you i cant stand you getting hurt again

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to put this in a spoiler tag because if you're reading this I assume you've been reading this manga up to this chapter
@Bombi
Yato almost killed her (it wasn't on purpose), Kazuma had a vision of Bishamon reincarnating, and predicting someone (Yato's dad) would try to kill her while she was recovering hid her, and only he knows where she is
That's basically all I know/can remember atm

Fed-Kun's army
@Torking @QGC129

Yeah, it's really hard. The tactical cut away by the Mangaka before she is abandoned is before some crucial information I am sure. That said she is one of the people who has been the most cruelly used and abused in the entire story and I hope it is another step in her turnaround.

Hey, that was Nora's father on top of the roof in the last page, right? If so I guess Nora is just faking it all again... Well, not that I was really expecting her to change at this point but... Maybe I was a little bit to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
this may be a trap set up by father, but mizuchi's feelings seem rather genuine. i think that father is truly abandoning her, even if temporarily, and intends to use yukine as a substitute, and while she's truly shaken up by that, she can't put herself against his will. she can't say no to father even if it means helping him trade her for the person she hates the most.

Fed-Kun's army
Father!! more!
well he is the only one (maybe nora too) who keep me excited for this story.

Either Nora is being used or faking it. One way or another I smell death....Who will die is the real question!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or after the long break in serialization the story became chaotic?

I'm so happy it's being bf so recently updated!!!but where can I read the next issue?is said it Came out on the-...oh...nvm

>daddy on the roof in the last page
The keikaku is a bit too obvious, but then again, Yukine is too naive and trusting.

THOT BEGONE

Ok is no one worried bout yuki? If yato dies and somehow re incarnates ,he would lose all his memories of hiyori and Yuki !what would happen to yukine ?because he wouldn't be his regalia anymore ,but would he still be a blessed vessel ???what's gonna happen to hiyori?? how will this affect her???also I kind of think that this is a good part of me is you to being shown and she's really trying to change but she doesn't want to go against father or your toe maybe she'll even help yuki FIND yato!seven more days it comes out on the same day school starts for me

Im pretty sure Nora being abandoned is a real thing, since its canon that Shiki cannot be named twice by the same person. So if the name is gone that's that as far as their father's use of the nora.

And I suspect that even if it is a plot she participates in, Im calling this being a case of her getting "reformed" by Yukine in the middle and eventually *actually* siding with Yukine and Yato.

It would be nice to see. Shes one of the most interesting characters in the series and seeing someone who has been so clearly groomed, manipulated, abused for centuries and getting their own salvation like Yato did would be a truely wonderful thing to see.

Users who are viewing this thread