Noragami - Vol. 22 Ch. 84.2 - Nora

basically, everything that happen now, because some selfish-namely-god-yato-whatever.
He did something without thinking about the conseques..really..doesnt deserve good ending

Group Leader
*Hitting the wall* Stupid Yato for not taking care of Yukine, reflect on this you stupid little shit

Dex-chan lover
Ah damn it Yuki. You just gotta.. Damn it. Your father had trapped you in a crate and left you to die and Yato took your soul out to let you experience life and yet.. Damn it and yet....
Many thanks

images

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i didn't missing anything but i feel like i missing a lot at the same time.
And what with this .2 .3 chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
goddamit yukine
why

hiyori ought to kick them some sense. but then again theres a slight stranger vibes i am getting ever since beginning. like they are friends...but not so friends?? hiyori dedication to yato seems like because it is stemming from romantic development, but when it comes to yukine...they are not that close if yato is not in the picture? idk its just me who feels like it lol

for a manga which pictures their relationships, we have so little interaction between hiyori and yukine

There can only be so much misery for so long before I just can't stick around anymore. I feel like the series is heading towards its end at this rate, since they're going to be killing off such an important character. Yukine should have been more understanding of Yato's need to save Bishamon and protect everyone from father, while Yato should have explained himself. This is just another bog standard 'they could have talked it out and prevented everything' situation, which I don't really like at all. I hope it has a happy ending but I'm not sure I'm going to read it from now on...

Power Uploader
Father is one of my favourite villains ever.

I'm in with his plan to destroy Amaterasu. I've seen no obvious reason to root for selfish gods who'll be reborn anyway.

And now he's saved Yukine AND Yato. He has the only cure for shinki stains, and I suspect it involves blocking out past lives from one's memory completely. That's why Yato saw nothing when he named Nora.

By the way, Yukine's new name is the kanji 莠, "appears good but is bad".

How often does Yukine have to do this whole "Yato doesn't love me" rebellion before he learns? It's getting tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
How often does Yukine have to do this whole "Yato doesn't love me" rebellion before he learns? It's getting tiresome.
@Steamedtoast
I hate plot that involves stupid kid like this.
it's just unpleasant. And makes me hate the character.
Hope he got smarter soon. (Tho it doesn't seem very soon)

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof .2 pacing is likely because the chapter content is too big to fit into the magazine's alloted page count for the Noragami manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama also
Code:
type of weed which resembles rice
This form of crop mimicry, also known as Vavilovian mimicry, is an evolutionary adaptation whereby weeds come to resemble domesticated plants so as to avoid detection by people. Echinochloa crus-galli has come to imitate rice stalks with nearly identical green stems.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope yukine would finally die or something.
Like yeah, a kid will act like a kid. But nora is a kid and doesnt act this way. Why does yukine have to be so extra.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nakanowatari Nora has acted immature and disobeyed trash dad's wishes several times. This despite the centuries of parental abuse to keep her absolutely obedient to him.

This is all on Yato. How was he expecting his boy to react? He knows Yukine's unconsciously desperate for the love of the father who abused and ultimately killed him, perpetually at an age where he's feeling especially robbed by life, and constantly ignored his insecurities to put up with Yato's **** so he can be useful to him. Then he decided to not only up and leave (*again*) and use an enemy who's tried to kill them (*again*) but all so he can commit suicide. What's the endgame? Suddenly drop kid Yato on Yukine who's tried his hardest to believe Yato trusts him and won't abandon him, like Yato with kid Ebisu? Yato of all gods should know better. But that's the cycle of domestic abuse for you.

Users who are viewing this thread