Noragami - Vol. 27 Ch. 106 - What is Sought

Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY AND END THIS GODFORSAKEN ARC!
Damn, this stuff pisses me off.
Wasting time on such a weak villian while rushing the entire rest, what a poor way to end a once nice story

Dex-chan lover
please say psyche... please say this is just 3 chapters left before Father gets killed finally...
I looked online, and apparently the 27th volume will be the last, with it being released by the end of this year. Next release won't be til July, so assuming the last volume releases in December, that's at most 6 more chapters.

This ending likely will be rushed unless they finally kill off Yato's dad by the end of the next chapter or in the early parts of the one after. If this was before that big ass hiatus, we'd get 30 or 40+ pages each chapter, but since the series came back from that big hiatus the amount of pages has become more like what one would expect of a weekly series, with 25~ pages seeming to be around the most we get per chapter now. Unless they increase the amount of pages up to the end of the series, I don't see everything getting resolved. Only thing I care about is seeing things with Hiyori get sorted out, and all our questions surrounding her answered.

I looked online, and apparently the 27th volume will be the last, with it being released by the end of this year. Next release won't be til July, so assuming the last volume releases in December, that's at most 6 more chapters.

This ending likely will be rushed unless they finally kill off Yato's dad by the end of the next chapter or in the early parts of the one after. If this was before that big ass hiatus, we'd get 30 or 40+ pages each chapter, but since the series came back from that big hiatus the amount of pages has become more like what one would expect of a weekly series, with 25~ pages seeming to be around the most we get per chapter now. Unless they increase the amount of pages up to the end of the series, I don't see everything getting resolved. Only thing I care about is seeing things with Hiyori get sorted out, and all our questions surrounding her answered.
Volumes only contain 4 full chapters. Volume 26 had 100, 101, 102 and 103. The series will most likely end with chapter 107-2 which is in 3 months. But maybe they add a 5th chapter because it's the end idk

Dex-chan lover
Who's willing to lay odds the soul he's looking for is Hiyori?
considering that apparently as far as the manga's concerned she's dead, probably not
honestly I've been very disappointed in the manga so far

Dex-chan lover
Who's willing to lay odds the soul he's looking for is Hiyori?
I'm hoping we get some explanation on Hiyori, her condition, and her family.
The series has seemed to hint that there's something special about her whole family. How it was shown that her mother for a brief moment early on noticed Yato, and then there's Hiyori's brother that can see and interact with them well enough. Also the whole stuff with Hiyori's grandparents. Then there's the unanswered question of why Hiyori has her tail, and is able to leave her body at will. The only thing I can think of is perhaps Hiyori's family are perhaps descendants of one of the Gods (if that's even possible). Another thing I considered is perhaps Hiyori is a reincarnation or something of that woman that Yato met as a child, that Nora tricked him into killing. That or Hiyori could have some kind of connection to the woman that Yato's father had a thing for.

Users who are viewing this thread