Noragami - Vol. 27 Ch. 109 - With the God in the Tracksuit

nice to see the story finally completed, ok with it wrapping up summarily/openly; fill in the details ourselves 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for the upload. Can't believe that Noragami has finished.

Here's hoping there's another anime adaptation!!

Yato-gami do your magic :)

🪙

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember the first time I read this manga but it should be at least before season 2 came out. I am not really good with how this manga often switched between super serious and super goofy, there is no in between. And they end the manga with super goofy.

I put this manga on hold because I saw it will end soon, then I just continue reading the last 10 chapters because it’s already ended. So many questions remain unanswered and still so many potential. Why Fujisaki lost his memories? Kind of weird that the father didn’t calculate that. And so the reason he did all this is just because he wants to see the girl? Uum okay… and they manage to defeat him just because Hiyori became a super strong weapon? If that God can do all this, even revive Hiyori, what is she doing this whole time?

Time to put this manga under a manga with unsatisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
I finished "Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni" this week, a big difference
  • Plot armor, but there is a motive, and the risk feels real
  • 0 plot holes, everything is resolved and there is a reason
  • A great ending
  • The manga had a great plannification
And Noragami ending is a complete miss, need epilogue and extras =/

Dex-chan lover
That’s not her bf……. Are people really this dumb that they suck at interpreting scenes?
I was going to quote him on that. How tf did people even had the wrong idea that Fujisaki and Hiyori became a couple. SHE CLEARLY said he was not her type and avoided answering his invitation for a dinner date by escaping when he got attacked by birds. How did that get interpreted as they are together??? He is clearly pursuing her but that's it. Nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
Date > My type
And Hiyori forgot that year, including the first kiss

And Yato x Hiyori arent nothing, Yato is a stalker meme god and Hiyori bf will Fujisaki (worst, but viable human option)
I don't mean to bash on you but based on your comments I believe there is an English capacity issue (maybe English is not your first language?).

You clearly didn't understand what you read. Basically what @CRESP0 said in his comments is the most accurate explanation.

Maybe ask somebody that has good understanding of English and your language, to translate it natively so you can understand what's happening.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to bash on you but based on your comments I believe there is an English capacity issue (maybe English is not your first language?).

You clearly didn't understand what you read. Basically what @CRESP0 said in his comments is the most accurate explanation.

Maybe ask somebody that has good understanding of English and your language, to translate it natively so you can understand what's happening.
Yep, but I understand, but and No not mean no, only mean try again, and again and again, last stop is the jail =p, in this chapter we saw that he did 2 tries, I am sure that he will try again and a day, Hiyori will fall in love with him!!!, because she never said to him "I dont want nothing with you", Fujiskai, you are a bad option to Hiyori, but you must try!!! Because you are the only option because Yato self friendzoned

Seems like His looking for His own Reasons, the Story basically says as early as Season 1 Ep 12 that they will "be Together Forever" then Chapter 78 even destroys His Friendzone argument as Kazuma tells Hiyori He was first one to be Friendzoned but as we see Veena Desperately wanted Him back by the End and Yato didn't want to live in a World without Her, @redscizor and more especially at @Xnot (on the Relationship part specifically) aren't worth arguing with, they made their own Wierd interpretation when Even the Noragami Fandomwiki makes it clear for those that want a summary that Yato and Hiyori Love each other

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seems like His looking for His own Reasons, the Story basically says as early as Season 1 Ep 12 that they will "be Together Forever" then Chapter 78 even destroys His Friendzone argument as Kazuma tells Hiyori He was first one to be Friendzoned but as we see Veena Desperately wanted Him back by the End and Yato didn't want to live in a World without Her, @redscizor and more especially at @Xnot (on the Relationship part specifically) aren't worth arguing with, they made their own Wierd interpretation when Even the Noragami Fandomwiki makes it clear for those that want a summary that Yato and Hiyori Love each other
That's true but at the end of the day I still hated this ending. I wanted a definitive presentation of their love for each other not that wishy washy panel of gazing at each tother followed by a random entry in Hiyori's diary. Not going to bother answering to that guy obviously he's delusional and (for some strange reason) ships Fujisaki x Hiyori. Like literally nobody in the fandom likes them as a ship.

Dex-chan lover
That's true but at the end of the day I still hated this ending. I wanted a definitive presentation of their love for each other not that wishy washy panel of gazing at each tother followed by a random entry in Hiyori's diary. Not going to bother answering to that guy obviously he's delusional and (for some strange reason) ships Fujisaki x Hiyori. Like literally nobody in the fandom likes them as a ship.
I am shipping because the open ending and there is the chance because Yato x Hiyori isnt real, is more real Fujisaki x Hiyori becuase he is trying create a relationship with dates, meets and going out, he is doing more that Yato (stalker and not sharing his feeling), Yato self friendzoned

The last arc at least was bad
The ending was bad and dumb
Overall the series was dragged on for way too long

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like the end of an era with this finally being completed. Only a few other ongoing manga that could potentially give me this bittersweet of a feeling once they end. Faults and all.

P26, going out in a Date, they are, o will bf and late marriage ... the destiny will change only if Hiyori going out with Yato, but isnt happened
Bro you obviously don’t understand English very well or have the capacity to understand what is going on here. But no, they’re not going on a date. He asked her and birds interrupted everything and she used that as an opportunity to escape the situation. Not to mention she already said that he was not her type.

Dex-chan lover
Bro you obviously don’t understand English very well or have the capacity to understand what is going on here. But no, they’re not going on a date. He asked her and birds interrupted everything and she used that as an opportunity to escape the situation. Not to mention she already said that he was not her type.
And he will try again, and again, and again, he will not a soldier fallen!!!!!

In my opinion, we are from different cultura, there isnt a motive why he will surrender his love feeling then he will try again, if you want to be PC, she never said "No", I dont know if in your cultura a "Not seem" and jump to the next girl ... you love is very weak

Dex-chan lover
Dude there's no point in engaging him. I think it's a language issue plus the fact that he literally ship them... He ships the most hated ship in this series for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
I watched the anime when it aired nearly 10 years ago and never touched the manga. Just read the manga from start to finish this week.

I still really enjoyed it but it's crazy that the final arc is nearly half the entire manga.

Users who are viewing this thread