Noraneko to Ookami - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure too, sorry. I'll try my best when I get free time. 🥲🥲

quick question, the chapter numbers for this seem all over the place, are there missing chapters? will they be uploaded? Just curious, I don't mean to be rude

quick question, the chapter numbers for this seem all over the place, are there missing chapters? will they be uploaded? Just curious, I don't mean to be rude
I think the chapter numbers are like this because some of the previous scanlation wasn't put into specific volume. About the missing chapters, actually ch 1 to 8 and 14 & 15 were already scanlated by others, so right now I'm trying to fill in the missing chapter from 9 to 13. For missing chapters other than the one I'm working on, you can search it online by putting the title and the chapter number that you're looking for. Hope this answers your questions. (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Dex-chan lover
I think the chapter numbers are like this because some of the previous scanlation wasn't put into specific volume. About the missing chapters, actually ch 1 to 8 and 14 & 15 were already scanlated by others, so right now I'm trying to fill in the missing chapter from 9 to 13. For missing chapters other than the one I'm working on, you can search it online by putting the title and the chapter number that you're looking for. Hope this answers your questions. (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)
okay thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread