NoTR - Ch. 6.1 - It's A Date - Part 2 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
h6dgtp1.gif

Dex-chan lover
"What happened to you Takumi?? HAHAHA!"
"Just feel like buying a new pajama and trying it out on the spot."

Wait until he says it's bought by his ✨girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
is it that embarrassing? other than being 'loose'/a size up and like a 'sleep in shirt', i'd just think it'd be just a normal sports jersey. Unless JP teens/young adults don't dress like that outside of going to sports games bc/ no one here looks twice if you're just wearing a local sports team and sweatpants (unless they're one of /those/ fans that get personally offended if you don't root for the same team)

"What happened to you Takumi?? HAHAHA!"
"Just feel like buying a new pajama and trying it out on the spot."

Wait until he says it's bought by his ✨girlfriend

She needs to visit their house and they should be wearing matching couples shirts or so 8D:

It's not that bad of a shirt....

Thanks for the chapter.
maybe the fashionista in him runs in the family/their relatives are actually stylists themselves so it seems 'cheesy' compared to him dressing in more 'streetwear' or whatever

Dex-chan lover
is it that embarrassing? other than being 'loose'/a size up and like a 'sleep in shirt', i'd just think it'd be just a normal sports jersey. Unless JP teens/young adults don't dress like that outside of going to sports games bc/ no one here looks twice if you're just wearing a local sports team and sweatpants (unless they're one of /those/ fans that get personally offended if you don't root for the same team)

She needs to visit their house and they should be wearing matching couples shirts or so 8D:

maybe the fashionista in him runs in the family/their relatives are actually stylists themselves so it seems 'cheesy' compared to him dressing in more 'streetwear' or whatever
It's just they bros. Unless it's too amazing to believe or going online we are GOING to make fun of your fit. It's how it is.

Dex-chan lover
It's just they bros. Unless it's too amazing to believe or going online we are GOING to make fun of your fit. It's how it is.

lol i feel like it being posted online would bring in more mockery from friends or so unless it's like 'gap moe' of him wearing a fuzzy pastel purple-pink striped sweater or so), versus "i respect you too much to let you go out like that in public/post it for the internet to see"

Users who are viewing this thread