Nozo × Kimi - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - NozoKimi

jak

Contributor
This is way better than that one with the powers.

Thank you so much for the translation!
It feels sooo good to at last read the ending of this manga which I've been following for years!
This was such a good ending :)
I now have a whole in my heart and need to feel it with something else! D=

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finally finishing this!
After about seven translation groups this series is finally completed

Finally reaching a translated conclusion after all these years. Thank you TL Groups.

Another chapter in my life closing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this to it's conclusion. It's been ages since I started reading this, and like so many other manga I feared this might never get fully translated.

I know that most people didn't particularly like this manga much, and while I do agree that it's not as good as the author's previous work Nozoki Ana, I still definitely enjoyed this manga and am very happy and grateful that you guys translated it! Thanks a bunch and I definitely enjoyed it even if it's not necessarily a masterpiece :D

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK YEAH THAT LAST PANEL IS ALL I NEEDED TO FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA

not fr but i do love that last panel
Thanks for scanning!

It was a satisfying ending. Not special in any way, but it gives decent closure to a decent manga. The hugging scene from last chapter was memorable though, that was nice.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was pretty ok but dunno im kinda a fan of time skips to see main pair married or so. Also i kinda counted for a kiss not a huh after that window confession scene in last chapter

Im glad ZTS did finish this one, kinda waited for more then a year after reading Nozoki Ana to be able to read this.

Fed-Kun's army
Still remember discovering this series 8 years ago. Sad to see it go.

Thanks for translating this! Can't say it's the best story I've ever read or even my favorite but it was fun to read! Thanks!!

Comparing between Nozoki Ana and NozoKimi, Nozoki Ana is definitely better. Not because we are horny, but it has more emotional impact. BUT, NOZOKIMI IS STILL A GOOD MANGA. Feels like this author loves to use the story template of "showing each other literally".

I would really like this to continue to their college. In terms of story, development, and emotional impact, hands down Nozoki Ana is much much better. But in terms of the chemistry between MCs and their romance NozoKimi is so much better and light-hearted. I also wanna know what they'd do after graduating, even if just a little insight, but oh well.

What particularly vexes me tho.. is WHY TF THAT KISS NOT ILLUSTRATED PROPERLY!!!! I'm so frustrated. I mean, Mahiru got a good lips to lips.. maybe even a tongue in, but my gurl Komine got a shadow-kiss. Wtf dude

The ending arc is cliche but written pretty well. Before that though, the author loves to reset their relationship. I consider only the final arc worth reading. I read the previous part mostly just for the fanservice 😴.

Users who are viewing this thread