NTREVENGE - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't get the motivation of people that photograph themselves raping someone.

"Heh, the world will see what i did to you~"

"Wait, why are the police at my door..."
Japans shame based society.
oh no I got raped, but I can't report it because it'll bring shame on my family.
it sounds like a meme but it still happens. Same reason why bullying goes unpunished in japan, to acknowledge the problem is to admit that there's a problem. But anyways this is just a really bad version of confinement king, the author is just rehashing his own story but making it worse.

At this point I'm expecting Azusa to eventually go off on him for leaving her at the bullies' mercy and expecting this roundabout revenge plan to mean anything for her.

At that point she'll become another revenge target.

Dex-chan lover
The thing that upsets me the most is how the girl who was RAPED he still hasn't tried to help her at all... He should protect her and make sure he's okay while getting revenge or let her know what he's doing to get revenge on her behalf instead of her thinking she's alone while the asshole can threaten her again and again because let's be real, he is never going after the guys.

Dex-chan lover
because the next chapters basically document how the cops try to Get Smart about finding the missing girls and some convoluted sh1te with the MC trying to be a smooth criminal and evade detection. Then, a .5 fluff as you'd expect.

Dex-chan lover
Either author changes how stuff goes, or this dumpster fire will really be worth just 1 star like a lot of people already gave it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in between being fed up and curious of how much more stupid this would be.

Dex-chan lover
It shames the victim into compliance, particularly in a country like Japan.
Plus, if they do get arrested (because they don’t always do), their sentence sometimes is super light or non-existent, so they don’t even have to worry if they get caught

Dex-chan lover
I like how MC ignore the actual bullies.
I like how he ignores his childhood friend that got raped and is being blackmailed and depressed almost to suicide.
I like how he only cares about himself.
I like how he not even raping those girls.
I also like how none of those girls need to pee or poop for days on end.

... great. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread