NTREVENGE - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Like does the detective know about supernatural things that might’ve occurred in the past or in other cases because it makes no sense on how he still believes Sakuraba is the culprit after everything that has been laid out. Can’t wait to see how the next incident will have them tie it to Sakuraba again. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The Stockholm Syndrome is real here, they're literally free to go back to school yet they themselves put the collars back on themselves and act like trained bitches (dogs)

Instead of exposing the dumbass, they just keep the ball rolling.....what's the end goal here again??

Dex-chan lover
Me waiting for the next chap to come out in english to see the reaction in comments:
27e.png

Dex-chan lover
The Stockholm Syndrome is real here, they're literally free to go back to school yet they themselves put the collars back on themselves and act like trained bitches (dogs)

Instead of exposing the dumbass, they just keep the ball rolling.....what's the end goal here again??
Asmo was brainwashing them, see the end of chap 24.

The title of the story is not about how MC does the cucking, but about how he's the one getting cucked by the other guy still doing his childhood friend while he's doing petty stuff like NTR'ing random dudes' girls
Edit : yes i didn't read raws or manuscript.

Dex-chan lover
Me waiting for the next chap to come out in english to see the reaction in comments:
Well to be honest, It is what everyone has been saying would happen since she left home on midnight in that chapter so not very surprising. Turns out the NTR in the NTR revenge is actually the MC being the cuck all along lol. FMC even got brainfucked to love BSDM play as well just like in regular NTR hentais. Facinating stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread