NTREVENGE - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Do have to wonder if Asmodeus will end up screwing him over somehow in the end. Just because she's helping now doesn't mean she won't take advantage for the ultimate NTR by like... taking over his childhood friend or something like that instead. I know at the moment she needs his assistance for "food sources" but I don't remember if the demon ever gave any conditions to helping him.

Dex-chan lover
Those police officer read the manga too???
Yes but ours is justified. I dunno what that detective is snorting to have the clairvoyance that pierces the 4th wall
8y7jkb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Do have to wonder if Asmodeus will end up screwing him over somehow in the end. Just because she's helping now doesn't mean she won't take advantage for the ultimate NTR by like... taking over his childhood friend or something like that instead. I know at the moment she needs his assistance for "food sources" but I don't remember if the demon ever gave any conditions to helping him.
the author has a nother series more or less with a similar concept so i imagine he's 'into' it enough to not screw over the MCs for the ending unless he has an editor that pushes towards a 'justice served' type story or ambiguous

i just assumed she fed on human despair and hateful feelings lol

Dex-chan lover
Find someone whos into you as much as these cops are to Sakuraba

The title of the story is not about how MC does the cucking, but about how he's the one getting cucked by the other guy still doing his childhood friend while he's doing petty stuff like NTR'ing random dudes' girls
Edit : yes i didn't read raws or manuscript.
I believe the same thing, while he's doing all this the other guy is still messing around with the childhood friend to the point where I believe she'll develop feeling's for him and she'll end up like the slaves MC has.

Aggregator gang
mc not even interest in those girls, he clearly already lost interest in them as soon as the guy got arrested. Amosdes still have to nudge him to get more evil with each plot to boost her power

The only question why him, my personal theory is because mc was a geniune good person, and corrupt pure soul like him give her more power. Also explain why scheming evil stuff doesn't come natural to him

MD@Home
people in the real world don't believe the existence of NHI and a coverup of governments around the world even when it's staring it in their faces, meanwhile mr. cop here can see right through supernatural powers because there was this one small inconsistency in the story rather than just calling it a day like his colleague.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced she's gonna screw him both literally and metaphorically. Like drive him mad smashing her, then do a switcheroo with someone else and those cops will catch him in the act assaulting them. Perhaps even his own childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sure that inspector is right about Sakuraba being the actual kidnapper but he doesn't have a shred of evidence that he can use against him AND they secured a confession + victims' testimony. He's just going with his gut feeling lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The Stockholm Syndrome is real here, they're literally free to go back to school yet they themselves put the collars back on themselves and act like trained bitches (dogs)

Instead of exposing the dumbass, they just keep the ball rolling.....what's the end goal here again??
You seem to forget that they literally under the demon’s love spell

Kinda dumb how the detective still thinks it's the MC. Who does this detective think he is? L? There is absolutely no reason to continue suspecting the MC. Author doesn't seem smart enough to come up with a way for it to make sense, so they just decided to spout it randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread